· A caller thanked the President for his efforts to establish the Presidential Hotline.
· The caller congratulated the president for honouring former President Nelson Mandela. The caller also suggested that the Khoisan land should be given back to them.
· Another caller said he loves the President very much and he appreciates what the president has been doing. He said he has never seen a president like President Zuma and people should give him enough time
· The caller wants the State President to ask Minister of Home Affairs to thank a branch in Tongaat and Ndwedwe for an excellent service they rendered to one of the resident in his jurisdiction. He praised the Presidential Hotline and hope to meet the President one day.
· Another caller suggested that the President should visit them in Piet Rief in Mpumalanga because they would like to tell him personally that that he has been doing a great job.
· Another caller would like to compliment the President Hotline for good service delivery. She indicated that she lodged a complaint and the response was quicker than expected. The matter she complained about has been taken to the High Court for further action
· Another caller thanked the President for the excellent job that he has been doing. She says she is proud of President Zuma to a point where she prays for him every day. She urges the President to keep up the good work
· Another compliment from a caller goes to the President for the way he has been running the country. The caller wishes that the Reavaya buses be made available around the entire Johannesburg city.
· The community of Chartworths in West Cliff( Durban )is very happy with service delivered in their community.
· Another caller phoned the Presidential Hotline to complain about street lights in Lebanon around Tshwane. The complaint was resolved within a few days of lodging the complaint.
· Caller would like to compliment government provision of services and wished that such provision should be published for transparency and to curb corruption.
· Another caller indicated that she was excited to see the President personally after he visited Seshego Baptist Church.